Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - PAW - Week 24 - Allan
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:40:31 -0400

Thanks for your comments, Graham. The caption is a joke about an
audition for the play Cats. Well, yes, he is a Wafkowski, albeit a black
sheep Wafkowski.

I was at the restaurant this weekend. The scoop is that the two owners
are fighting it out in court. I don't know what over, but it still
stands ready for the next service inside and overgrown like sleeping
beauty's castle on the outside.

Allan