Subject: Re: [Leica] weekly roll
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:52:15 +0200

Hello OLIVER,

I think you have put up far too many pictures. With so many pictures
you need thumbnails so one can easily and quickly make a preselection
of what one wants to see. Why do you put up pictures that are out of
focus? Or with disturbing foreground? Try making a selection of a
dozen pictures you are __really proud of__ from a photographic point
of view (not from a botanist's view) and make sure you know why you
are proud of them, and then publish them on the net.

Best regards,
Chris