Subject: [Leica] Re: Bokeh (sp?) rant - hot to handle!
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:27:22 -0400

At the very bottom of the page there is a picture of Dorothea holding a
camera. I looks like an upsidedown SLR of some sort. Can anyone identify
the camera? I think I'm seeing it wrong.

Allan

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Was bokeh now Dorothea)
Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] Re: Was bokeh now Dorothea)