Subject: [Leica] from frank
From: "manefrank" <manefrank@libero.it>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:58:03 +0200

 Dear  ,

I am obliged to confide in you with the hope that you will understand
my plights and urgent need of your assistance and also the need to
accord this communication the confidentiality it deserves.

My name is MR FRANK  MANE, the son of Brigadier Asumane Mane, the
former Armed Forces Chief of Staff  who was killed on November 17th
2000 allegedly for resisting arrest  because of his role as rebel
leader in the 1998 rebellion in Guinea Bissau. As a result of sequence
persecution by the present government ofGuinea Bissau, I left for
Abidjan-Cote d&#8217;Ivoire, with the Certificate of deposit which was
issue to my father when he deposited ONE trunk box with a Security
Company here in Abidjan. These box contain the sum of US$ 10 million
but were declared to the security company officials as containing
African art for export to a foreign partner for security reasons.
I have visited the security company but was told that the deposit
agreement required the presence of the foreign partner on whose behalf
the consignment was
deposited before any application for the clearance of the box  will be
considered. Therefore, I am contacting you to front you as the foreign
partner to my late father on whose behalf the consignment was
deposited. Afterwards, this money shall be transferred to an account in
your country for investment purposes with you as the general overseer.
As soon as I receive your return mail indicating your willingness to
assist me in this business, we shall discuss what shall be your
percentage fee for your assistance.
Thanks and God bless

Yours sincerely,
MR FRANK MANE