Subject: RE: [Leica] Jeffery PAW Week 25 - jazz Sousaphone player
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:59:03 -0500

Thanks for looking, Mitch. One of the liabilities of shooting T400CN or
XP2 at a lower E.I. Is the tendency for bright areas to be washed out
completely. Better shadow detail, but white things are really burned
completely out. I tried burning in the sousaphone, but it just came out
neutral gray.

Best Regards,

Jeffery L. Smith

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_25a.html