Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder (Telemeter).
From: "Aka Yote" <akayote@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:02:45 +0000

Dear Friends:

About two years ago I sent my M2 with two lenses for service
to Leica in New Jersey.  The lenses were sent for regular mantainance;
but the body needed the rangefinder (or telemeter) to be fixed.

I was a bit dissapointed with the service.  It took very long for them
to do the work on the lenses, more time of what was told to me.  The
rangefinder (or telemeter) was never really fixed.  The camera arrived at a
bad moment.  It was when one of my uncles passed away and put the cameras
aside for awhile.

With regard to this I would like to ask you if you could please recommend me
someone(in the U.S.) reliable to fix the rangefinder (or telemeter).  The M2
is in perfect cosmetic condition it would be a
plus if that person is as careful with the camera as he is with his lady.

Thank you very much in advance.

Aka Yote :)
for my camera