Subject: [Leica] Leicas in Spy Game
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:02:56 -0500

Just saw "Spy Game" last night and drove my wife crazy by using
slow motion repeatedly to try to figure out what kind of Leica RF
is used by Brad Pitt's character in the movie.  It looked to me
like an M4, but it also appeared that he used a black paint  M6
in another scene.  Anybody else seen the movie?  I also noted
that the sound of the camera in the movie must be recorded
over--it is distinctly un-Leica RF in nature, way too noisy.
Gotta be an SLR.  My wife thinks I'm a lunatic.  I think she may
have a point.
My apologies for those PAWers whose shots I have missed over the
past few weeks.  We've been travelling--hopefully for the last
time in a long time, and I've gotten far behind.  Rather than
trying to catch up, I'm just going to start fresh.  That way,
I'll get pleasantly surprised with great shots on some of your
web pages that I haven't seen before.  I'll also be catching up
on my PAWs, as I'm a few weeks behind.  Putting together a family
reunion photo album for my dad for father's day was pretty
all-consuming.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net