Subject: [Leica] Tetenal E6 in Jobo
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:21:39 +0100

Hi all,

I'm about to make my first attempt at DIY E6 using the Tetenal E6 three bath
process in my CPE2. I'm going to be developing some Provia F 100 and F 400.
Probably 5 rolls at a time but will use some test rolls first. Can someone
recommend a time for the first developer for these two films? I was just
going to use the suggested generic times in the literature, but was
wondering if anyone had better advice?

Cheers,
Neil

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Tetenal E6 in Jobo)