Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad Forum
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:15:29 -0700

I've talked about my Hasselblad use here on the lug enough times to be
downright annoying. It's a big part of my work since 1980 and that
reflects in my website which I've still not gotten a chance to update to
my Heavy Leica use now.

This month it's been about 50 50 Leica Hassy use for me.
By the way I've been on the Hassy list for years and I gotta say last
week those guys were really on a roll!
Lots of overlap between Leica users and Hassy users. Check out the Hassy
forum and you'll see lots of familiar names.
And the uniform is not an asbestos jumpsuit....

Maybe just a rubber wetsuit.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com