Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Tri-Elmar, Motor M, Tripod, etc.
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:31:27 -0400

All...

I have the following items to offer for sale.  If they don't sell here, they will go to eBay shortly.  Any replies should be directed to me offlist at the following addresses: mzeissle@gannett.com or zeissler@directvinternet.com.

Tri-Elmar 28-35-50 f/4.0 ASPH [2nd version] #3920xxx  -  $1,495
 - Like new in box; only a month and a half old.
 - Includes the following items:
    + optional 12450 clip-on hood w/two small wear areas on the front edges
    + original box
    + packaging
    + leatherette case
    + instructions
    + test certificate
    + un-filled international warranty card

___________________
Motor M #04xxx  -  $445
 - Like new in box; only two weeks old.
 - Includes the following items:
    + original box
    + packaging
    + instructions
    + test certificate
    + un-filled international warranty card

___________________
Mamiya AY702 carbon fiber tripod [serial: RJ1xxx]  -  $445
 - Purchased new in May 1999; rarely used, almost new condition
 - 4.9 feet tall with all 3 leg sections and center column fully extended
 - 19 inches fully closed
 - 3.28 lbs. in weight, made of 7 ply carbon fiber tubing
 - Leg angles: 25, 60 and 80 degrees
 - Includes foam and fabric leg covers

___________________
Gitzo G1275M Off-Set Magnesium ball head [serial: 197xxx]  -  $125
 - Purchased new in May 1999; rarely used, almost new condition
 - 4.33 inches in height
 - 1.19 lbs. in weight
 - 11 lbs. max load

___________________
Leitz SHOOC 135mm brightline viewfinder  -  $100
This viewfinder is overall in MINT MINUS to EXCELLENT PLUS condition.  It has seen little use.  Glass is bright and clear throughout, with no dust motes visible.  No fungus.

___________________
Voigtländer 35mm brightline viewfinder  -  $100
New; with original box and packaging.  The viewfinder is extremely bright and crisp, and is completely accurate in coverage.

Voigtländer chrome 50mm brightline viewfinder  -  $120
New; for the 101st Heliar Anniversary Bessa T.  Different from the SBOOI copy.  The viewfinder is extremely bright and crisp, and is completely accurate in coverage.  See pics of the viewfinder here: http://cameraquest.com/voig101.htm

Leitz FIKUS 50mm to 135mm collapsible lens hood  -  $50 or best offer
This lens hood is overall in USER condition and is marked "Elmar" on the barrel.  It has
some heavy wear on the external paint, some light wear on the internal light baffles, and the front barrel is slightly out of true.  However, it works fine and does not detract from capturing images.

I will ship to anywhere in the world [buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs] and offer a 5-day money back guarantee on all these items.  I accept PayPal, money order and cashier checks.  Buyer picks up the cost of using Escrow.com, should that service be selected.  Personal checks are OK, but must clear before shipping.

/Mitch