Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Lens Carrier M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:37:35 -0600

Yes but you have to remove one of the lenses and use a coin to remove
the baseplate. Also the area behind the mount is very shallow limiting
which lenses you can mount. The Leica one only takes one lens but it
will take any lens except the early 21s and 28s. It also does not
interfere with removing the baseplate.

John Collier