Subject: [Leica] Re : Tetenal E6 in Jobo
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:16:18 -0700

At 06:31 AM 6/21/2002 +0200, Bernard Degaute wrote:

>But I recently shift to thee new Kodak single-use
>kit (7 bathes) which gives me more flexibility with the amount of chemicals.
>
>Bernard

I've been using the Kodak Single Use Kit for several years, in a JOBO, with
outstanding results. The six step kits are better than the three step kits
(Kodak's & Tetenal's words) as there are some films that do not process
well in the three step kits. Some of the professional film by both Fuji and
Kodak. Don't ask me which films right now. I read this on their web sites a
year or so ago.

Jim