Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Digital wars.
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:22:19 -0500

BD,

Makes sense but I hate to invest in all new Canon glass as I sit here
and look at 6K worth of Nikon glass. I hope my wife never checks the
cost of this stuff or I may be stuffed. I'm intrigued by the Fuji's but
am studying the debate about interpolation as it relates to picture
quality and weather its better to do at the pc level. What is the
resulting image quality of the D100 after interpolation when compared to
the Fuji. My brain hurts.

Thank you,
Sam Krneta