Subject: RE: [Leica] My Classical Japanese Dance Class Project....
From: "Joe Chan" <leicauser@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:56:38 +0100

Jim,

You have captured some very beautiful images in this project. I love the
composition of 01L-035-03(
http://www.jagatlin.com/Hanayagi%20Project/pages/01L-035-03.htm ) - if only
the mirror in the background, or the bright light reflected in it, weren't
there.

I think my favourite is 01U-040-31 (
http://www.jagatlin.com/Hanayagi%20Project/pages/01U-040-31.htm ) which
captures the grace and elegance of the students wonderfully.

Joe Chan