Subject: RE: [Leica] Hypocrisy !!!!!
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:23:31 -0400

Yes BD, they do.  Tammy Faye Bakker was the keynote speaker at this year's
gay pride day here in DC.

She gave a bizarre, rambling speech laced with a surprising number of cuss
words. We figured those had been reserved previously for the premium PTL
channel. :-) The previous night she had emceed a drag queen lookalike
competition.  Go figure!

I took some close up pictures of her but I had to shoot through a fence and
the cropping isn't that great.

Simon Stevens