Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs: 6/20/02
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

What's your point? Leica shouldn't make black paint
cameras?  Seems like they sell pretty well, with
minimal incremental investment, which makes Leica
stronger financially so MAYBE they will still be in
business in 20 years...which I think is a good thing.

Are you jealous that you can't afford one?  Or just
don't like Doctors?  I am not a doctor, but I don't
think they are jerks just because of what they do for
a living....

I think people who discriminate against doctors,
lawyers, educators, business people, engineers, etc.
are in the same boat as people that discriminate on
race and religion...Why not lighten up and maybe you
will find out that there is more to someone than what
they do to make money to buy Lecia gear.