Subject: Re: [Leica] kyledolatry
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:37:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/02 3:37:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net writes:

> okay, enough of this kyledolatry.  you're going to piss me off and make
>  me smash the tablets.

.... and who now is the golden calf?

BTW, my daughter was on an archeological dig organized by Harvard in
Ashkelon, Israel during which they discovered the little golden amulet
believed to have been either the tiny idol itself or a very early replica.
She was in the grid next to the buddy who found it.

Seth          LaK 9