Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NYLUG Meeting
From: "Gerhard Paulman" <gerhardp@inch.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:07:01 -0400

Jay,

Yes, organizing that sort of thing is a PITA.  But short of someone donating
his loft space we could just meet in a bar or pub on the West Side.  Tables
are usually available for the price of a beer or some other beverage.<g>

All it would take then is an email telling people where and when it is, and
whoever shows up, shows up.  It would definitely be less formal.

Gerhard