Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed -- Motorcycling with a Leica
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

Between banging up some Leica gears while carrying it
in a bike tank case and banging up my body while
carrying it in a shoulder bag, I'll elect to bang up
the Leica gears again time. Sometimes body parts are
not replaceable in situations of an aftermath of a
wipeout on a motorcycle, whereas Leicas are still
replaceable, even vintage ones.