Subject: [Leica] Australia
From: "Savenije, ir. R.P.A.C. (IBA) (AVV)" <R.P.A.C.Savenije@avv.rws.minvenw.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:31:58 +0200

I would like to invite you to have a look at the pictures I made in
Australia (www.xs4all.nl/~savenyer)

I had the opportunity to travel around for 6 weeks.
Places I visited were Cairns (diving on Holmes Reef), Daintree, Across
Queensland to Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, Kings Canyon, Olga's, further up
north to Kakadu national Park, Katerine Gorge, Litchfield, Darwin and
finally Sydney.
Most travelling we did by car and bus. This gave us the opportunity to see a
lot of the country,
also the less touristic ans crowded places.

Also I would like to thank the Australian Luggers for their suggestions of
places to visit.
I think I could spend several years at this beautifull country! Probably I
will
be back around September!

Greetings

Richard Savenije

Disclaimer
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het te
vernietigen en de afzender te informeren.
Wij adviseren u om bij twijfel over de juistheid of de volledigheid van
de mail contact met afzender op te nemen.