Subject: [Leica] Re: Steve Unsworth PAW week 24
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:51:21 -0400

They're both excellent in their own rite. The first is a beautiful shot
with great tones, interesting textures, and a carry-along perspective.
Very nicely seen.

The second shot makes me want to step in and rearrange where the people
are positioned: "You sit here; you get up; you over here...." BUT, the
pretty woman, who seems to be rather flattered at having her picture
taken, IS the shot, and all else is secondary. Really nice capture, and
as always, your tones are pretty much where they should be.

Allan