Subject: RE: [Leica] nylug suggestions
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:29:41 -0700

Kyle:

Sounds excellent.  I'll even offer my apartment as a venue if no one can
think of anything better and if there are fewer than a dozen or so
attendees.  Between you and Gerhard, we in NYC might just get something
going (although we needed a push from Philly -- isn't that how this country
started?).

Jay Coleman