Subject: [Leica] newbie tab focus question?
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:06:49 -0400

Searched the archive and got some info but not exactly an answer - so here
goes.

Just started shooting with a 50mm Summicron (type 4) - the last model with
tab focus.

Do most people keep their left index finger on the tab to focus?
This seems ok until I get to close range - then I can't flex my finger
anymore!
Admittedly, I have long fingers - but, do other people run into this
problem?
I want to use my left thumb for close range focus, but that seems awkward.

Any sites that discuss focus and shooting technique?

newly hatched,
Eric