Subject: Re: [Leica] One off books
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:48:49 -0400

Thanks Steve - At your suggestion I did a Google search last night and have
what may be a few ledes. Now comes the question of whether they can do what
I specifically have in mind, at the right price - and with the right
quality. ;-)

B. D.

- ----- Original Message ----From: Steve LeHuray <icommag@toad.net>