Subject: [Leica] NYClug
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo@thrutheviewfinder.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:20:27 -0400

Hi Guys, It was a pleasure meeting all of you!!! A real down to earth
type of people. Mr. Reed is a genius. If it wasn't for him, none of this
would have happened. Thank You Mr.Reed.
Kyle, you were great. You delivered a simple message on the basics of
photography and hopefully some of the people that were there got your
message. I think that was your intention.

Hey Jay Coleman, I'm with you. We need to get something started. We
should start a
NYLUG. Maybe we should take a trip to PA and get together with the PLUG.

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com