Subject: [Leica] Re: 2nd PAW (or PAM)
From: robertmeier@usjet.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:51:32 -0500

Chris,

Perhaps you're right and this only has personal resonances, but two people
who have seen this picture have said that this kid has style.   One went so
far as to call it a hoot.

Robert

>Robert,

when I looked at this picture it had been viewed 85 times and no
comment. From that I conclude that the LUGgers are a lot nicer than
is generally thought. I am an exception. This is not going to be a
nice comment. This picture is only of any value to the nearest
family. (I better stop commenting here.)

Why do you think it is worth publishing to a larger audience
interested in high class photography? Why are you proud of this
picture as a photograph (not as a record of your family)?  These are
not rhetoric questions, your answer would interest me.

Best regards,
Chris