Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Lettering
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:48:03 -0700

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. My point was, that there were hundreds of
messages from Mr Blacktape and none that I looked for were on the subject.
If Mr. Blacktape sells a product that has proven satisfactory in doing what
I want, give me the name of that product to search on.

Yes, I know about black electrical tape, I'm old enough to remember the days
that we had to put that over the name on cameras that were imported (grey
market back before it was called that) in order to get them through customs.

Sorry if I created a bad first impression, I'm new to the list and new to
Leica as well. Have a body, still waiting for a lens. I try to be a
contributer where I can and try to give as specific information as I can. I
guess that's why I was disappointed when I didn't get anything useful
without going through hundreds of posts.

Gene