Subject: [Leica] what's about 2 feet tall and lives under a bridge?
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:34:02 -0400

>I have just aquired a black M6. The white filled engraving stands out and
>I'd like to fill it with black. [snip]

>Also what is the accepted method of covering up the red ball? Can it be
>removed without damaging the camera?

my mind boggles ....

actually, the PLUG recommends covering up the black dot with a batzmaru
sticker -- he's the evil penguin in the hello kitty universe. batz stickers
are often round and the right size.

though i really suggest burying it in the back yard.....

you don't need the collected wisdom of the internet to figure out how to
cover up or remove a red sticker, really folks. how about a dole bananna
sticker? spray paint? nail polish? i'm sure they all work.

if only people looked at www.scottsquire.net 's photos with the verve that
they lept into this pointless discussion.... ah wait, tinkerbell is here
with a mauve m3 and garlands! i must be living in a fantasy world.....

kc