Subject: Re: [Leica] Strangers x 3
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:40:39 +0200

>Hi Christer,
>                     I quite liked the old age pensioner but I did have the
>benefit of chatting with him. He came across as a very engaging sort who was
>remarkably spry for his 82 years and anything but 'colourless'. His attire
>did not strike me as appalling but even if it did I would not dream of
>highlighting such an assertion with a photograph for others to comment on.
>Maybe I am more tolerant of the way he was dressed because I am rapidly
>approaching the 'beige years' myself :-)
>

>Graham
>http://geebeephoto.com

Interesting how you describe the pensioner. Makes me wonder if my own
pictures convey my impressions to other people,  or if they serve as
reminders just to me of what impression I had at the moment I took
the photo, but leave other people cold. That's probably the way it is.

BTW, I generally like you b+w  shots more the the color ones. Is this
a sign of me approaching the beige years?

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or