Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Digital wars
From: paul.huang@sg.artemisintl.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:44:04 +0800

Hi Pascal,

I donot find it serious at all.  I almost always use lenses above 180 wide
open for my type of shots.  With wide angle, yes it will be slower as I
focus wide open and shot stop down when I have to. No AF- not an issue for
Leica user, I am not worse of as I dont have AF to start with. Whether it
is on a tripod or not does not depend on whether I am using Leica or Canon
lenses, it depends on the shutter speed and of course the focal length.By
the way, the D60 will work with the 400F.68 and 560F6.8 telyts as well and
those can be handheld. Sometimes it feels weird putting a digital body to a
lens from the 60s. By the way, aperture priorty,program mode, pre-flash
metering on the EOS all works.

Paul
www.naturestops.com