Subject: Re: [Leica] Order restored
From: "Matthew M Smith" <matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:01:11 -0400

SNIP: <more discussions about World Cup, I presume>

Please, please, please can't we stop talking about this?  Can't we
understand that, in community of many nationalities, the people who even
care about this topic are likely to have different opinions?  That no one is
going to change their allegiance because of something someone posts here on
this topic?  That this topic is prone to provoke ill will and hostility?

Thank you
Matthew
matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com