Subject: Re: [Leica] Order restored
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:45:19 -0700

Mike,

obviously, if you are sports oriented, your preferences favor other "silly"
sports, maybe hockey where often heads are mistaken for the puck, or
American futbol where most of the action is taking place on the side line by
those girls in short skirts and others dressed in silly animal costumes.

I often wonder what Aliens hovering several miles above the earth might
think of us as a species as they observe us kicking, batting, swatting,
swinging, punching, and chasing,  balls or varying sizes and shapes.

As for bastardizing the name, I think that is the English speakers who do
not spell it correctly. Think about it, F-You -T-B -Oh-L spells FUTBOL.

Cheers,

Joe Codispoti

From: "Mike Cahill" <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
> I'm sure glad this damn World Cup stuff only comes up every four years.
All