Subject: Re: [Leica] Eyeglasses and diopter adjustment lenses
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:07:42 -0400

He is Dave Elwell of Leica parts department (unless he has changed roles).
He was very prompt and courteous recently in answering a question I had
about the current M polarizer.  His email address is
dave.elwell@leicacamerausa.com.

He referred me to an optician in Michigan (if memory serves me).  I required
a lens with diopter and astigmatism correction.  It cost $200.  Luckily for
me, the optician furnished gratis a used eyepiece mount which he had on
hand.

If you are interested, I may be able to look up the optician's address and
phone number.  You may want to write or talk to Dave Elwell at Leica USA, to
find out if the optician is currently recommended.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards............Julian

.