Subject: [Leica] Latest PAW from Jim Shulman
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:01:35 -0400

Hello!

To quote A.J. Liebling (a favorite of Brian Reid's as well), "Fortune
smiles, not in the mainstream of letters, but in the shallows, where the
suckers moon".  This week my shallows was the parking garage on 10th street
about an hour AFTER the NY Lugfest.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=844307&size=lg

Off tomorrow for my birthday revels*--catch you again over the weekend.

All best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

*"She may very well pass for 43, in the dusk with the light behind her."

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Latest PAW from Jim Shulman)
Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Latest PAW from Jim Shulman)