Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB Kameraleder case for M6 w/Rapidwinder
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:55:32 -0700

Hello Darrell:

I purchases a magnificent half case from Luigi Crescenzi in Italy for my M6
with an ahrahamsson winder.   He makes the half case for the leica rapid
winder also.

His regular price is $160 plus $20 for shipping.  I believe the quality is
superior to Kameraleder.

Email: webmaster@leicatime.com

I use a Zing neoprene stretch case over the camera with the half case still
attached for storage and safe keeping.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California