Subject: [Leica] Robert Frank in Ottawa
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:29:24 -0400

Forgive me if I'm re-hashing old news, but I thought some LUGgers might be
interested in the Robert Frank exhibit -- "HOLD STILL - keep going" -- at
the Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography in Ottawa, 22 June to 12
September 2002. Organized by the Museum Folkwang, Essen, Germany, in
cooperation with the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid,
Spain. The exhibition brings together his photographs, books and films from
the 1950s to the 1990s. More info: call 613-990-8257, or go to:
www.cmcp.gallery.ca