Subject: [Leica] FS: Digicopy for Digilux Zoom
From: "Michael E. Berube" <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:11:08 -0400

I upgraded to a Canon G2 and gave my mom my Digilux zoom. She didn't want the Digicopy as she has a nice scanner.

The Digicopy works great to copy negs or slides if you have a Digilux Zoom.
(That's the 1.3MP version of the Fuji Finepix which was re-badged for Leica.)

This Digicopy is in good condition (perfect optically and functionally but has a bright spot on the finish of the bracket) and comes with Box and Papers.
I purchased it from Rich @ Photovilla a bit over a year ago and haven't used it much as I got a nicer scanner than I had had to do my film/slide scanning.

Asking $105 (incl. s/h) or like value trade for what you got?
(I shoot a IIIc, an R2, Nikon, TLRs and now Canon digital and am interested in anything I can use with them as tradeable stuff.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
MEB@GoodPhotos.com