Subject: Re: [Leica] Kameraleder case for Leica M with Rapidwinder
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:25:29 -0400

From: Biogon44@aol.com
>  I have one of these cases.  It is beautiflly made but its one drawback is that it is almost impossible to extend the winder
handle >  at the bottom of the Rapidwinder, being covered by the leather with its opening.  My solution has been to use a robust
toothpick >  to extract the handle from its deep seat.

Yes, this is a major drawback.  A few years back, I lent my Rapidwinder to George Elanjian (a gentleman) to use as a model
to design the half-case for Leica M6 with RW.  For that,  George offered me a half-case at a very, very attractive
price.  In the end I regretfully decided to return the case, as it was too inconvenient to use.  Regretfully because
the case is beautifully and very well made.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Kameraleder case for Leica M with Rapidwinder)