Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M3 vs Fuji 6x9
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:01:13 -0400

11x14", 16x20", or larger prints are going to look a heck of a lot
better coming from a 6x9 negative than from a 24x36mm negative. If you
only want to view your work through a 15x loupe, great, go with the M3;
but if you'd like to do something other than go blind admiring your
negatives and slides through a microscope, go with the Fuji.

Allan