Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 26: mostly 15
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:11:02 -0500

Alright! :-)  I guess I better make sure that it's current. I have been
slowly snipping folks off who haven't posted for the past 10 weeks or more,
and have been adding folks like Don Dory who sneaked in the back door.

If anyone on the LUG is participating but is not on my link listing page
(http://www.jeffery-nola.com/links.html), please let me know and I'll add
you. Give me your PAW thumbnail page and your geographic location as well.

Jeffery Smith