Subject: [Leica] Re: Jobo 4 sheet, 8x10 processing
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:17:05 +1000

Frank Filippone writes:

> Someone asked about the problem of preserving chemistry costs using a JOBO
> and 8x10 film/paper.... I think it was Alistar in Australia....  Anyway, the
> tank you want is either the
>
> 2830 ( that will hold 2 sheets of 8x10 paper in 100mL of chemistry )
>
> or the expert tank model  3004 ( 4 sheets in 270mL)
> or 3005 ( 5 sheets in 270mL)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them. In fact so far I've solved the
problem by diluting the chemistry and increasing processing time. I halved
the concentration, increased CD by 30% and bleech/fix by 25% and they seem
to work well. Am I heading for disaster with this technique. The Images have
the same colour balance as those done in full strengh chemistry.

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com