Subject: [Leica]Tri-Elmar (new version) aperture problem.
From: =?big5?q?williamhu99?= <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:50:41 +0800 (CST)

Dear All,
  I recentlly bought a Tri-Elmar(2nd ver). A great
lens. But I found that my lens has a problem when
setting the aperture to f4. Especially at 50mm, I can
not easily set the aperture to f4. Sometimes I need to
turn the aperture ring with some force to set to f4. I
am wondering that anyone else has a similar
experience? The seller told me that it is normal. But
I doubt it!

Thanks

William

< ¨C¤Ñ³£ Yahoo!©_¼¯ >  www.yahoo.com.tw