Subject: Re: [Leica] Brasil wins World Soccer Cup
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:58:54 +0200

Amilcar,

I, like most neutral observers of the final, was happy to see Brazil win,
because everyone likes teams who score lots of goals and play an open,
attacking game to win. But do not forget that it takes two teams to make a
great game. Germany played its best game of the tournament and can be proud
of what they accomplished at this World Cup. I think it would behoove you
to congratulate the defeated opponents rather than to mock them. Next time
the World Cup is in Germany and the shoe may well be on the other foot.

Congratulations to both finalists for giving us a great game to watch.

Nathan