Subject: Re: [Leica] McNally show--the actual images vs. the publicity/book images
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 06:49:19 -0700

I believe they were done with the 20x24 camera. The laying of the
emulsion is done prior to shooting. The camera I saw on the West Coast
had, get for this, Fuji lenses.
As far as Polaroid not being listed, it's a credit to them. Having been
in their artist support program in the past, I found their criteria for
quality to be very stringent.
Slobodan Dimitrov