Subject: RE: [Leica] Brasil wins World Soccer Cup
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:40:40 +0100

With all due respect to this high brow discussion I'd like to add a little
levity to the situation, or shall we say lower the tone a little. Oops.

I'm a Kiwi and hence a Rugby Union fan, but I'm afraid I've never seen
better Sports photography than this. Must have been shot with a Leica. ;)
The bokeh is astounding and excellent use of DOF.

**Warning - Adult-ish content**

http://www.thesilverfern.co.nz/stories/0702july/0701_switch_codes.htm

Check the Bloke with the Ronaldo teeth. LOL

God must be Brazilian!

ps I have gone into hiding once this post hits the list. ;)