Subject: Re: [Leica] That McNally Book! --Slobodan --
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:37:03 -0700

Since he's a working photographer, who has even managed to get public
moneys, the burden on him is that much greater. Besides, he makes the
rest of us look bad.
Now take Richard Misrach's wall size prints, it's enough to make a
person believe that sunlight was only created so there could be
photography.
Slobodan Dimitrov