Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:04:35 +1000

>Just wondering:
>What's decisive about the moment? What makes this an outstanding photograph?
>
>B. D.

:-) I know a joke when I see one. Jingle bells ;-)

Perhaps you don't understand the Poms, and their flag waving
evenings: there will always be an England. Well as has been
popularized by comics over the years:

The English the English the English are best
I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest.

And all the world over its always the same,
they've simple no notion of "playing the game".
They argue with umpires and cheer when they've won,
and they practice before hand which ruins the fun.

The English art noble the English are nice
and worth any other at double the price.

The English are all that a nation should be
so up with the English and down with the rest ;-)

- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

http://www.familyofman2.com