Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:04:53 -0700 (PDT)

Johan, you can post pictures for free at
www.leica-gallery.net, and also at www.photo.net, many
of the folks on the list have pictures posted at these
sites.

By the way, I'm beginning to set up my own site, and
like you don't have any experience with HTML. If you
want to build your own site, it will require a bit of
reading and experimenting, but it can be done.
Several people recommended Dreamweaver to me as a tool
to build my own...I'm reading about it now...My point
is that you shouldn't give up on building your own
site at some point...DJ