Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuel to the M7 discussion fire
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:00:17 -0400

Hey, Herb, that same puts would have looked at the remaining Capa D-Day
shots and said, 'Boy, that camera you used really sucks - these aren't
sharp.'

Don't be frozen at a 250th - unless you're looking to blow things up to hell
and gone, don't ever want to shoot in low light, and don't care about what
look you can achieve with dof. Shoot for dof, and when the dof requires a
shutter speed so slow you know you won't be able to live with the results,
then worry about it. ;-)

B. D.