Subject: Re: [Leica] A brit in NYC 4th July Need help urgently
From: Evan J Dong <ejdong@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:24:18 -0400

Neil,

Get a NYC map and also a train pass for your roughly 10 hour worldwind
tour of NYC.

Below are some additional suggestions, as they are close to each other.
Make sure you drink plenty of water and enjoy yourself!

In addition to Seth's reply:

1. Times Square

2. Battery Park Area (former World Trade Center & view of Statute of
Liberty)

Within this area, you can always walk to the following areas, as it is
very close in proximate
.
	A.You go on the ferry to the Statute and take photos from there AND also
from the the ferry.
	B. Wall Street vicinity area (South Seaport area, Wall Street, Trinity
Church, etc)
	C. Chinatown and Little Italy
	D. City Hall area
	E. Brooklyn Bridge

3. Central Park (near 59 Street entrance) and The Plaza Hotel

Seth's Recomendation
U.S.S. Intrepid Air Sea Space Museum (a converted WWII aircraft carrier)

Little Italy - Mulberry Street, right near Chinatown and the South Street

Seaport and Greenwich Village.

Evan Dong